April 25, 2011

My House Threw Up

I woke up this morning, looked around and thought to myself, "Wow, this place is so messy, I think the house threw up. Where did all of this stuff come from?" My boyfriend and I both live together and work from home. With only so much closet space available, there comes a time when stuff just accumulates on the kitchen table, the bathroom vanity, the laundry,  the front hall, and the corner in the living room. It's not nearly as bad as the show, "Hoarders" but it's starting to feel a little claustrophobic in here. Time to get out the cleaning products and clean!
(Well...maybe I will have breakfast first.) 
-Sarah

8 comments:

Lori E said...

It is amazing how the stuff just accumulates. Piles get moved from one spot to another. I think they multiply in the dark because I couldn't possibly have this much junk.

Design Lab 443 said...

Just wait until you have kids and then the mess triples by each kids you have! It never ends!!!! : )

Peonies and Pennies said...

Oh that is such an apt description of my house. Need to do a serious spring clean. ~c~

Boopnut said...

My craft area threw up! I like "Hoarders" cause it gives me hope...if they can clean it up, so can I!

Dawn said...

I know the feeling all too well, thanks for images

Linda said...

my house often looks like it threw up. LOL I am a collector too.

Jill Blevins said...

soooo...have you ever listened to George Carlin's "Stuff". It's hysterical and oh so true. always cracks me up.

rk said...

So funny that I have a commercial vaccum that looks exactly like the ones in this pic. Excellent design and durability since it has no hose and no loss of suction. I bought mine 5 years ago (brand new) and it works like a horse!